The REACH Air Medical Services Clinical Educator provides leadership, support and resources to Clinical Personnel.
This role promotes, evaluates, manages and grows Clinical staff expertise for superior patient treatment, ensuring that all professional duties and actions align with doing what is right for the patient at all times.
Under the general guidance and direction of Regional Director of Service Delivery and Regional Director of Clinical Operations, the Clinical Base Manager will be responsible for the holistic management of Clinical Operations and staff Management within their base.
Through Clinical leadership and team support and this position ensures the availability of necessary clinical resources so our Med Crews can focus on customer oriented, high-quality patient care | Job Description :
Areas of oversight include:
• Clinical Leadership and Staff Management
• Quality Management/Continuous Quality Improvement
• Other as directed
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience preferred.
• One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory experience in clinical environment.
• Ability to design, execute and measure an effective business and marketing plan. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team building skills.
• Intermediate computer skills including MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience as a registered professional nurse, paramedic or respiratory care practitioner.
• Excellent public relations, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and clearly.
• Remains cognizant of local EMS county protocols and requirements.
• Maintains ongoing knowledge of and communicate the importance of SOP’s.
• Ability to empower, organize and motivate a team.
• Remain aware and understand the political environment both internally and externally.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
• Valid driver’s license
Value Based Competencies:
• Crew/Customer/Patient Focused
• Anticipates and strives to understand the unique needs of each crewmember, patient and/or external customer.
• Tailors each interaction to the specific needs of the person and/or situation.
• Responds quickly, safely and efficiently to problems that arise while providing service and/or leadership.
• Demonstrates consistent, clear and courteous communication.
• Is receptive, responsive and realistic.
• Among teammates is supportive, open and vulnerable.
• Provides timely, constructive feedback that contributes to others' development (each member must demonstrate a commitment to help each other succeed).
• Takes responsibility for individual and team actions, decisions and results.
• Measures progress against agreed upon plans and stated goals.
• Promotes to team success.
• Performs work with high quality and excellence.
• Dependable and delivers on established timelines.
• Demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity when seeking new ways to improve performance, processes and services
• Seeks out and utilizes best practices
Working Conditions and Physical Environment
• Involves moderate amount of sitting, speaking and listening; frequently using hands to key to input data and information.
• Requires close and distance visual capabilities.
• Capable of lifting 40 pounds floor to bench height.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Work Schedule: This position is an exempt, salary position and hours and shifts may vary based on operational need.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.