Help staff the Helicopter Flight Crews that serve our local communities every day . Sound good? Read on.
REACH Air Medical Services is a part of the Global Medical Response family of Companies, whose teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency medal response and patient relocation services locally and around the world.
Due to internal growth and change we have an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our talent team stay organized and efficient while ensuring a great candidate experience. In this role you’ll work closely with our applicants and Hiring Managers to support across these main functions while being a champion of the candidate experience.
- Support REACH Recruiting Staff: Assist with job postings and special advertising, back-up on Offer Processing, Applicant Tacking Systems Management, and integration snags between our ATS and HRIS systems.
- Hiring Manager Resource: Become the defactor expert on systems and process questions, line manager training, and help with troubleshooting.
- Corporate HRIS Liaison: Help keep our systems moving and connected with the help of our corporate HRIS teams.
- Pre-hire Processes: Coordinate onboarding, background and preemployment tasks, interface with employee health, aviation compliance teams and clinical teams.
- Reporting and Metrics: May develop, track or maintain certain reporting functions in our systems on a regular or ad hoc basis.
Our Recruiting Coordinator is capable of working with rapidly shifting priorities and delights in finding efficiencies with processes, people and technologies. They are service oriented and collaborative in nature and derive satisfaction form making the team stronger and more cohesive through their support. Imagine being the hub and driver of much of our recruiting operations and an invaluable partner to a larger, extended team.
- Will assist a team that supports full-cycle recruitment efforts including posting employment requisitions at the request of Operations Managers/HRBP/Recruiting Manager and coordinating with Operations and applicants to schedule screenings and interviews.
- Will work closely with Recruiting Team and Operations to advance candidates through the pipeline.
- Will function as a liaison for the pre-employment and new hire processes.
- May occasionally assist in orientation of new employees, including the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing new hire paperwork, collecting I-9 documentation, the employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- May act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, liaison with temporary agencies
- Track and maintain employee referral program data to share with HR staff.
- May be responsible for attending local recruiting events, career fairs, school visits.
- Provide clerical and data entry back up to HRBP such as scanning and filing.
- Other clerical and/or administrative duties and special projects may be assigned
- Willing to travel, on occasion to recruiting events or relevant functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in recruitment, staffing or human resources function. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and policies within the HR field is helpful.
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to approach things strategically, yet grind out the tasks when volume is higher.
- Can laugh in the face of adversity and stay positive when the pressure is on.
- Collaborative and team-driven, constantly seeking the win/win option in every situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and the public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
- Experience with ATS applications.
- Excellent administrative experience with ability to coordinate schedules, connect with diverse groups of people and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Experienced with or capable of working with remote or dispersed teams.
- Solid technical skills with common office productivity software applications (MS Office Suite, Google tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of general administrative clerical operations.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
Interrelationships: Human Resources, Operations, Public